High Sierra makes adventure gear for hikers everywhere. They have been committed to creating products which are affordable and durable since 1978.
High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack Features
The High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack has lots of features:
- To fit the shape of your back, the pack has an adjustable dual contoured aluminum frame.
- Made with a molded foam back panel with airflow channels to keep your back dry and cool.
- Extra cargo capacity, 90 – liter, expedition sized backpack.
- Access to front main compartment.
- Top loaded main compartment with drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Sleeping bag compartment with a divider on the bottom.
- Zippered pocket on the front.
- Large dual zippered pockets of the sides.
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
- Ergo-fit should harness, with adjustable load-lifters, feature hex-vent mesh and high-density foam padding.
- Side compression straps that help stabilize and secure your load.
Specifications Of The High Sierra Long Trail 90 Back Pack
This backpack is produced with man-made materials; mini-weave duralite, mini-hex ripstop and 1680 ballistic bottom.
- Size: 36 x 15.25 x 11 in.
- Capacity: 5500 cu. in. /90 L.
- Weight: 6.1 lbs / 2.8 kg.
- Torso fit range: 17 to 21 in.
- Waist: 30 in and up.
This is an awesome backpack with plenty of cushioned straps, room for a large sleeping bag and lots of pockets. For the price, the High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack is a very good buy.